Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, May 28, 2007

The long awaited and overdue holidays are finally knocking on the door,as eager as i am to welcome it,there's a part of me that resists.For all the holidays i've had in my life,this is probably the worst.With terms and conditions handcuffed to it,and bogged down by the weight of common tests right after the holidays,it's gonna be a miracle to enjoy this short one month which will no doubt fly by.

The first day of my holiday,which is today,is pretty much crap.I'm parked right here,with my eyes glued and mouth wide open gaping at the immense work assignments and deadlines.This is probably the first time in my whole pathetic life that i'm actually planning.Can't see how this can be avoided with less than a month before a huge test that threatens to short-circuit my overloaded brain.But then as usual,i digress from official business,having just finished watching a Southpark episode which serves its purpose and cracks me up like always.
Publish Post
On top of worrying about school stuff i'm constantly worrying about keeping in shape.I swear i must be half anorexic for i always seem fat to myself.(Alright perhaps i am,being 63kg the last time i weighed myself) I'm struggling to find time to burn calories and churn out muscles from fats but then most of my friends prefer to remain unavailable when i call.

Much as i would like to keep up and finish a longer post,my brain juices are currently dry and are no longer able to sustain a decent post.Meanwhile i'm off to finish another episode of Southpark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home